As an established market leader in SA over the past 30 years, Refmark is committed to service market with safe, reliable and high performance refractory products solutions and installations customized to customers needs.
Refmark has been engineering innovative efficiency-enhancing solutions for many industries such as:
- Boiler + power plant
- Stainless Steel
- Cement + Lime
Since the early 1980’s
BEE ComplianceRefmark CC has been independently verified by Amavula BEE Verification.
MissionOur mission is to help our customers meet their increasing production and productivity targets, whilst protecting the safety of their people and their integrity of their equipment. We can deliver safe, reliable and high performing refractory solutions, in a cost effective manner, providing quality products and top flight solutions thanks to consistant benchmarking of our technical approaches.
ServicesRefmark offers the most complete and best performing monolithic refractory product range. Selecting the right product or solution for our customers is paramount.
Innovative Installation TechniquesRefmark has been involved for a very long time in providing refractory solutions, it is fact that skillful installation contributes significatly to the final performance of refractory products. The following are some notable products that improve installation by increasing quality, reduce labour involved, improving safety.
- Gel bonded castables and gunning materials
- Self flow materials
- Low porosity gunning materials
- Abrasion Resistant products
- Pre cast shapes, allow for faster easier and less risky installation, and can be used to produce complicated shapes that achieve superior performance.
DesignOptimized price-performance design by familiarity with wide range of bricks,anchors and other accessories in addition to our own monolithic products. Optimized heat transfer Modeling options to fit customer needs Expansion provision to avoid the most common mechanism of premature refractory failer.
Material SelectionExceptional design starts with selecting the right material for your process. Our Technical expertise include.
- Deep understanding of the customer industrial process achieved through experience.
- Proven refractory solutions
- Knowledge-based design incorporating the fields of ceramics,heat transfer,thermodynamics and more knowledge of the chemical interactions between refractories and your process.
- Reduce down time for installation and maintance.
- Reduce manpower requirement for the refractory installation and maintance
- Increase production volume.
- Quality and reliability
- Safer production conditions.